Sunday 10 November 2013

The Pandora Essence Collection



My love affair with Pandora started when I was 18 and I was given my bracelet for my Birthday. Ever since I've had my bracelet and collected charms that all tell a story. I like every single charm to have a story and to tell a little bit about me and my history. So imagine my excitement when I saw the Essence Universe Collection from Pandora, it stands for everything I believe in.



Pandora say "We seek deeper meanings and true values that can define us and, in turn, show the world who we really are"


The Essence Collection enables you to make a deep connection to the things that define you and help you be you. It encourages you to connect your jewellery to who you are and I've fallen head over heels in love with it. 



The Essence Collection has a new style Pandora bracelet which has a spherical clip clasp and a collection of charms each perfectly designed and enscribed with a word which tells a concept and part of your personality.



So which would you choose?






Learn more about the Pandora collection and watch the video here: http://www.pandora.net/en-gb/explore/collections/essence
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig