Monday 11 November 2013

Essie Winter Collection 2013

I thought I'd draw your attention to the Essie Winter Collection, just because it's utterly gorgeous. The Essie Winter Collection for 2013 comes in six beautiful shades.

Essie say "winter is coming – and with it, a lavish lineup of the season’s nicest necessities in six smashing shades. layer up in diamond-dust shimmer and molten pearlescent surfaces that add seductive dimension for chic winter nails."




My favourite is Toggle to the Top, a lush red glitter shade, I don't actually own any glitter shades from Essie so it's at the very top of my list. I have to admit though I could quite easily see all of these making their way into my stash. Which is your favourite?



A great way to try the collection if you don't want to buy them all would be to pick up the mini collection from Boots, you get three mini shades of 'Shearling Darling', 'Parka Perfect' and 'Toggle to the Top' for a tiny £12.99!



As always you can see beautiful swatches of these polishes over at ThePolishAholic.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig