Friday 29 November 2013

NARS One Night Stand





The NARS One Night Stand palette was another of my American purchases, I picked it up in Sephora and bought it all the way home. I set myself the rule of only buying things I couldn't get in the UK, so this broke the rule book, but I had to have it.

The One Night Stand palette is a limited-edition cheek palette which has a selection of best selling shades, including Orgasm blush and the Laguna bronzing powder. It also has four more shades; Deep Throat, Mistinguette, Goulue and the Devotee highlighter. You literally have everything you need for a full face look.

Unlike the eyeshadow palettes this is a really reasonable size and you get a really good sized pan for each blusher. It's perfect for travelling but I'm not sure I can dare to put this in my suitcase any time soon. 

By now this is really hard to get hold of, but it's definitely still possible, it retails for £45 or $65 in America.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig