Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas by... Pandora



Today's Christmas gift selection is from Pandora, there are a lot of beautiful pieces to choose from.
I think my favourite item is the Mittens bracelet charm, it's one of the cutest thing I've ever seen, I love the little red hearts. Eight Pod Purple Pavé Ring, it's really pretty and I haven't seen anything like it before. I've wanted a pair of nice earrings for a little while now and I've fallen for these stars, so cute and you could wear them for so many occasions. Equally as cute is the Snowflake charm, it's really pretty and delicate, I love the fact that you can wear it on necklaces and bracelets! If you're a fan of the Murano beads I love the Pink Fizzle charm, beautiful colour with hints of sparkle. 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig