Monday 30 September 2013

Perfect Pairs by Barry M


No matter how many 'high end' nail polish brands I try, Barry M nail polishes never cease to amaze me.

Fantastic high quality nail polish at a teeny tiny price, what's not to like? My nail polish collection is highly populated by Barry M polishes and several grace my nails on a regular basis. I love how many collections Barry M have, they have several different types of polish which is great when you're looking for a particular look. Most recently to 'sets' of polishes have been gracing my nails which I thought I'd share with you. You can tell simply by the picture, how much I love the Confetti Nail Effect polishes, they've taken a significant hit! I pair the confetti polishes with Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints which I love for the finish and vibrant colour. For me they are the perfect pair!


What polishes do you love to pair together?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig