Sunday 29 September 2013

Bourjois: My Favourite Foundation Brand


I present to you my current selection of Bourjois Foundations, which is definitely my favourite brand for foundation. 

Bourjois hit the mark every single time, I’ve never put my foundation on and been disappointed.

Bourjois Foundations are priced slightly higher than the normal high street foundation, but the are totally worth it. My favourite of the three I currently own is the 123 Perfect foundation. Bourjois say “Bourjois 1.2.3. Perfect Foundation gives a flawless even complexion* for 16hrs, thanks to a new generation formula.”

The 123 Perfect foundation contains yellow pigments to tame dark circles, mauve pigments for anti dull complexion and green pigments to combat redness. The three parts leave my skin looking flawless and leaves a really nice glowing effect. It’s definitely the foundation I get the most compliments for, I love wearing it and it lasts all day long.

Perfect Bourjois foundations do not end there, the Bourjois Healthy Mix range is perfect for days when your skin needs a little boost. The range comes in a foundation formula and a serum formula. My favourite is the foundation formula, it seems to be the abnormal opinion, but for me the serum is just too shiny and greasy in texture. However the foundation is perfect, I apply it all over my face using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. It’s amazing at giving an even skintone and leaves great complexion to start the day.

What is your favourite foundation?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig