Friday 2 August 2013

July Favourites



This month has been a bit of a roller coaster for me, I found out if be graduation with a First Class Honours in BA Hons Television and Video Production, I started my first job and I'm waiting to finalise my first home purchase. I've been loving some wonderful products though which I thought I'd share with you. 


Firstly I've been loving the Maxfactor CC Cream, bought on a whim as I hadn't seen many reviews, but  it has fantastic coverage for these kinds of products. I'm now eager to try out some other CC products as they are great for the summer months. Although I've only used it once of twice, I've also been loving the Aussie Dual Personality hairspray, high hold and high shine, everything I look for in hairspray! The Barry M Confetti Polish in "marshmallow" has been the favourite on my nails, I wore it to Chris' graduation and it looked lovely. Also in the hair category I'm in love with dry shampoo, I don't know what took me so long to fall in love with this, but my hair loves it! Lastly I've been loving the Sure Maximum Protection deodorant, I know we don't tend to talk about deodorants on blogs, but this is top notch!   
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig