Tuesday 30 July 2013

L'oreal Flutter Mascara



Recently I purchased the L'oreal Flutter Mascara and it sat in my makeup bag for a few weeks waiting for my other mascaras to run out. Finally I've had the chance to use it and I'm in love.

The mascara comes packed in a silver tube which is really pretty and the brush is unlike something you've ever seen before. The "double winged butterfly brush" is designed to spread the mascara towards the outer eye to make the lashes look super long. It's really fantastic and does everything it claims to do. The lashes look jet black ad super long and draw all the attention to the outer corner. The formulation of the mascara is actually pretty wet which I don't normally like, but the brush makes it so easy to use.

I've been using this for a while now and it's showing no sign of drying out. The mascara lasts all day and doesn't flake, which in my eyes makes it perfect.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig