Thursday 27 June 2013

Best in British (4)

It's time for my last instalment of my 'Best in British' series, and it's a good one!

First up is Soap and Glory, founded in England in 2006 and still rocketing. They cover anything you ever could wish for, skincare, makeup and bodycare. I'm not the biggest fan of the skincare, but their bodycare and especially their makeup, is to die for. My favourite item is the Glow All Out highlighter, which comes in the cute white packaging, but I'm also a huge fan of Hand Food and Heel Genius! Next up is Neals Yard, born in 1981. I haven't tried much by Neals Yard, but I'm a huge fan of the roll-on oils. I have ones named Night Time, Study and Energy and they are fantastic! I remember the first time I tried the sleep oil, I was dead to the world for the first time in ages! Thanks to beauty boxes I've been able to try quite a lot from Balance Me, the British brand launched by sisters in 2005. Their items are high quality and lovely to use, pictured is the Rose Otto Body Cream. Lastly I just had to mention the Topshop Makeup range, which captures my heart every single day, I recently dedicated a whole post to the nail polishes, so check that out!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig