Thursday 30 May 2013

Revlon Lip Butter | Juicy Papaya


























One of the new lip butter colours by Revlon.

I really love the Revlon lip butters, they are fantastic products for lipstick hating fiends like me. The colours are easy to wear and easy to apply. I recently wanted to pick up another colour and I thought I'd branch out and try something new. All the colours in my lip collection are pink, so picking up a coral shade is new for me. I chose the coral shade in Juicy Papaya. The new lip butters still sport the super cute packaging, I really love the packaging of the lip butters, something about them feels high end to me. I love how the lid is colour coded to the lip butter colour, it makes it so easy to find the one you are looking for. The colour is sheer, as you can see by the swatch, the top swatch is one wash of colour and the bottom swatch is the colour building. It's such a nice feature for a lipstick fiend like me as it means I can literally get the pigmentation I desire. As always the formulation is super moisturising and is really comfortable to wear. 

I'm sure lots more of these will join my collection in the future. 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig