Wednesday 1 May 2013

Clarins Flash Balm


A cult classic I've recently been trying out. 

I actually won this item on the Clarins Christmas app on their Facebook page, it sat in a drawer unloved and I actually considered putting this on eBay. I'm so glad this stayed firmly in my drawer. 

"The ultimate pick-me-up for tired, stressed skin—Clarins best-selling radiance booster helps eliminate signs of fatigue in a flash! Instantly moisturises, brightens and tightens facial contours so skin looks rested and relaxed, helps smooth the skin’s surface, diffusing the look of lines and wrinkles."

This product is multi-purpose but the way I've been using it is as a primer for my make up. You apply the product to the face but you don't rub it fully into the skin, instead you apply your make up straight away. The Clarins Flash Balm is fantastic, it evens out my skintone and definitely helps my make up stay put. It also helps to make the skin look more radiant which is nice for the spring and summer months. I actually really like the packaging, I love the new design for the bottle, I think it's nice and understated. I like the scent of the product too which always helps, it's really fresh.

It's no surprise to me that this is a cult beauty product, I'm sure there will be a bottle of this in my beauty drawer for years and years to come.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig