Tuesday 7 May 2013

Birchbox: Editors Pick


When I signed up for the April Birchbox, there was a voucher code to receive an extra box named the "Editors Pick". 

I'm always on the look out for a freebie, so snapped the deal up, it arrived late last week, so I thought I'd share what's inside with you all. The box came in the standard Birchbox packaging, with the pink string bag inside and the little menu card. Inside there was a nice selection of goodies for all parts of the beauty routine: Nail Girls - Silver Polish, L'Occitane - Angelina Hydration Cream, Nick Chavez Beverly Hills - Plump N'Thick Leave-In Thickening Mist, Jason - Lips Bee Healthier Lip Balm, EBOOST - Pink Lemonade and finally as a little extra, the Birchbox Eyelash Curlers.

I'm a big nail polish fan, so I always love testing new brands out, I'm going to try using this Nail Girls silver polish as an accent on nude nails. I'm currently trying different moisturisers out as I'm experimenting to find one my skin loves, so I'm putting the L'Occitane to the front of my 'to-try' list. Hopefully I don't like it too much as it's super expensive! I love hair products, they are probably the products I experiment with the most. My hair is very flat and limp, so products that inject volume are a must in my everyday routine. The Jason balm is the only thing I'm disappointed with as I've had one of these before and I wasn't the biggest fan.

I'd actually be pretty chuffed with these contents if this was a box I'd paid for, so to get it for free is amazing.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig