Saturday 18 May 2013

Best in British (1)



I think we all love something British, so I'm starting a new series of posts picking out my favourite British products in my collection. 

The first brand is Tangle Teezer. My Tangle Teezer is a firm part of my hair routine, I use it every morning and every night and I'd be lost without it. The Tangle Teezer is well known for being declined in Dragon's Den, but luckily the inventor Shaun didn't get put off by everyone declaring themselves out. I bet the dragons are kicking themselves now! The Body Shop is now a well-known brand worldwide but they started with British roots. Tons of their products are staples in my routine, including their Body Butters, shower gels and Tea Tree skincare range. A brand that surprised me is Barry M, but they were founded in London in 1982 by Barry Mero. Even today they are still based in the UK and most of their products are made in the UK too. Sleek Makeup is an obvious choice, as it's well known for being a brand available only in the UK, they create fabulous products including their amazing eyeshadow palettes. I love the Storm palette but I'm also a huge fan of their Contour Kit! My last choice for this post is Liz Earle, despite being used all round the world, Liz Earle fly the British flag, they are actually based on the Isle of Wight!


I have three more British posts to come featuring all my favourite UK brands, are any of this weeks brands your favourites too?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig