Saturday 23 March 2013

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara




Todays review is the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara.

"Instant Wow: The micro-fibre formula and lash-catching brush extend every lash longer than ever. Instantly lashes appear up to 99% longer, almost endless! Perfect separation. No clumps"
I've been using this mascara for quite a while and it's safe to say I'm in love with it. As I've mentioned before I'm very particular with mascara, the only one I've ever loved before now was the Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara. I like a mascara which is jet black and gives a lot of volume and length so I can get a lot of definition, otherwise my eyes are so small that they got completely lost. You might remember that a few weeks ago I was raving about the Benefit They're Real mascara which was surprising enough as it takes a lot for me to be impressed, so to find something on the high street is even better! The Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara has a plastic brush which is something I'd normally avoid but it just works. It manages to pick up every single lash so you get a flawless look. It does everything it claims and more, it adds amazing length, amazing volume and your lashes are perfectly separated. The mascara also claims to help your lashes grow, so if you have quite short lashes and fancy trying something this might be perfect for you!

The best bit is that it retails for £7.99 and is often on offer for £5.99 which makes it a bargain!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig