Sunday 17 March 2013

My Top Five Pink Nail Polishes

Today we're pretty in pink!




I thought it would be a good idea to go through all my nail polishes and pick my top five from every colour range. Today I'm picking pink shades, I store all my nail polishes in empty Glossyboxes and this is the only box full to the brim! Working right to left:

Leighton Denny in She's In Fashion

This is definitely one of my favourite polishes in my whole collection, this is a beautiful shade of pink, it applies beautifully and lasts so well.

Nails Inc - Hampstead Heath

Nails Inc in one brand which I just don't get along with but this colour is one I just cannot replace. It's actually almost red, but it is a very dark pink, it's stunning.

Ciate Nails in Jelly Bean

This is the perfect Barbie pink and it has the perfect quality that all the Ciate polishes have.

OPI in Be A Dahila Won't You

This is a lovely shimmery nail polish, it's packed full of tiny glitters.

Topshop Nails in Blitz

This one is very similar to the OPI shade but its a tad darker.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig