Monday 11 March 2013

My Top Five Glitters

It's time for "My Top Five" this time its glitter nail polishes.



As you may know this is a few feature on my blog, I thought it would be a good idea to go through all my nail polishes and pick my top five from every colour range. Today is probably my favourite category - glitter! I'm a big fan of glitter polishes and choosing just five was hard work! Working right to left:

Accessorize 3D Glitter in Emerald Glitter

Can you believe how beautiful this is? It's so heavily packed and you can literally wear this on its own, I love it, it's so different to anything else I have.

Topshop Nails in Adrenaline

This is my favourite glitter polish, I love it so much that I found a dupe for it, not that it needs one, it's super cheap already!

Barry M in Silver Glitter

Simple name for a simple polish, this is the perfect silver glitter!

Models Own in Ibiza Mix

This polish needs some work, it's nowhere near as packed with glitter and it takes a long time to dry. To get this coverage I needed three coats so its not ideal. I love the colours though, if you know of something similar let me know.

Topshop Louise Grey in Junkyard

This is a beautiful blue glitter, this is perfect and looks so amazing, I get so many comments when wearing this! 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig