Sunday 10 March 2013

Glossybox March 2013




Today it's time for the Glossybox March review.

I was so confused when I started seeing Glossybox spoilers on Friday as it's super early for Glossybox, but obviously they are super organised for March. My box was delivered yesterday my by lovely Hermes lady and I unwrapped it straight away. Inside the box I had
Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush, a mini Nails Inc nail polish, a mini Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, a Couture La La by Juicy Couture perfume sample and a Tresemme Salon Finish hairspray. I have to admit I'm a little meh this month? For me Glossybox has been on a great roll but this box doesn't do it for me. 

I will actually use most things, the Tresemme Hairspray is actually the one I use, I took one of these to Paris and I use it on days when I'm not doing anything too special. I haven't tried the Eight Hour Cream so I'm super excited to try it as it's just so cult, not that I'll be able to afford it. I love the Nails Inc colour so I'll definitely try it out, although Nails Inc isn't my favourite formulation. The Couture La La is a floral scent, so its a very "me" scent so I'll stick this in my handbag. The only thing I probably won't use is the Jelly Pong Pong as I don't tend to wear colours like these on my lips. So as you can see, I'll use a lot of the products, its just not overly exciting for me!

Let me know what you think about the box below and leave me a link if you've written a review!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig