Thursday 14 March 2013

My Top Five Coral Nail Polishes

Today I'm picking colours that are perfect for spring summer!



As you may know this is a few feature on my blog, I thought it would be a good idea to go through all my nail polishes and pick my top five from every colour range. Today I'm picking corals which are the colours I full most in love with when I'm out shopping in Boots or Superdrug but surprisingly get the least wear! Working right to left:

Models Own in Fuzzy Peach

This is the perfect coral shade for spring/summer, I love it. You even get great coverage from just one coat which is unlike Models Own.

L'oreal Colour Riche Polish in Chic Pink (208)

This is a more pink coral shade and is definitely one of my favourite polishes in my entire collection. Perfect colour in one coat and lasts ages!

Topshop Nails in In The Red

As the name suggests this is more red toned nail polish, it's really pretty. Topshop is one of my favourite nail polish brands, I own quite a few!

Models Own in Raspberry Crush

If you want a perfect bright pink this one is for you, its a lovely pink shade. Looks great with glitter or on its own.

OPI in Guy Meets Gal-Veston

This one needs quite a few coats if you want it really bright, but is another pink shade which is beautiful.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig