Wednesday 13 March 2013

High Street Make Up Haul





A couple of days ago I took a trip to my little high street and bought some goodies, so I thought I'd show you what I decided to get.


First up I picked up the Rimmel Precious Stones nail polish in Ruby Crush, I really loved my Barry M red glitter so I cannot wait to try this one out. I also picked up one of the Gelly High Shine polishes by Barry M that everyone has been raving about. I decided to try out Blueberry which looks really pretty with my new Topshop polish "Rising Star". I also decided to pick up two more shades of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo, I'm completely addicted to the Pink Gold one and I fancied some variation. I decided to get Eternal Gold and On and On Bronze, I can't wait to try them out! 

I had a couple of vouchers for L'oreal, so I popped over to boots. I had a voucher to get £2 off the True Match foundation and £2 off any L'oreal cosmetics item, L'oreal was also on a 3 for 2 deal so I managed to get all three of the L'oreal items for £13, bargain! I decided to get the True Match foundation in my shade and an eye shadow, which I stupidly thought was one of the Infallible Eyeshadows but it's actually one of the Colour Appeal Solo Eye shadows in Gold Shimmer. I'm not sure if the quality is the same but I hope so! The last L'oreal item I picked up was one of the new GlamShine Stain Splash's in Lolita. These are rumoured to be the exact dupe for YSL glossy stains, I've never tried the YSL ones but these are amazing and I never like lip products!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig