Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Body Shop Birthday Girl


As a Love Your Body card holder at the Body Shop there are a number of benefits you receive, one of them being that you get a voucher to spend in store as a special Birthday gift from them! You get the voucher at the start of the month and you can spend it at anytime.


I decided to go into store at the start of January as the sale was still on and I managed to grab some bargains! As you guys know I love the Vineyard peach range and it was all reduced, I'm quite scared that they are going to discontinue it, so I brought a spare shower gel and then a peach body butter. I then decided to pick up a cute bauble which inside had a Coconut Body Butter which is miniature and perfect for travelling and a lip butter which is one of my favourites! As an added extra this month The Body Shop were giving all birthday card holders a Born Lippy lip balm! I managed to buy all the above for just £2.80, bargain!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig