Tuesday 12 February 2013

Rimmel London Apocalips in Galaxy


Today I'm reviewing the amazing Rimmel London Apocalips in Galaxy.

I have a love-hate relationship with lipstick, I sit in awe of girls rocking a red lip and wish I could do the same. I just can't pull it off, I'm not sure whether I lack the confidence or whether it's because my lips are so small, but I just feel a bit silly in lipstick.

When I heard about the Rimmel Apocalips I headed straight to their Facebook store and picked one up in the presale. I chose galaxy which I would describe as a "your lips but better" shade, which is what I tend to go for. I was expecting to be disappointed, like I always am with lip products, but if you're a lipstick phobe like me, this is for you. The texture of these is really nice, they are not sticky or wet, they just apply and dry like you're wearing a moisturising lipstick which I love. I've applied it both with the applicator and a Real Techniques detailer brush and find them both easy to use. I don't think the shade looks out of place on me which is definitely a first for me and I enjoy wearing it! I'm definitely going to try out a few more shades and see if this fixes my fear of lip colour!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig