Wednesday 13 February 2013

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment


Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips while leaving a rosy tint with a proprietary blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenols, and essential SPF protection.


 
When I first received my January Birchbox, this was the item I was most excited about. I've heard loads about the Fresh Sugar lip treatments but they have always been really hard to get hold of in the UK. I was a little worried when I found out that they were all a red shade because I'm not a daring person when it comes to my lips, but as you can see by the swatch below, it's a very sheer sweep of colour so it's definitely wearable. My only problem with this product is the smell, I really cannot stand really sweet smells and this smells very very sweet. I know I'm going to be one in a million with this complaint though! It lasts really well and feels super moisturising on the lips, definitely a new favourite for daytime lip balms. I'd highly recommend it if you can get your hands on one!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig