Friday 8 February 2013

Real Techniques Folding Kabuki


You're looking at my new favourite Real Techniques brush - the Folding Kabuki! I have to admit that I've never been the biggest kabuki fan, but just like every Real Techniques brush, this beauty has changed my outlook on them!

This super soft brush folds outwards so you can either use it as a kabuki or a contouring brush. When opened out the kabuki is the perfect shape for defining my cheekbones! I recently took this brush to Paris and it was perfect for travelling, as it opens out and fits perfectly in the travel pouch that comes with the core collection. It is also multi-functional, so I used it as a powder brush to set my make up as well as contouring. It's definitely a great brush for your collection, I'd highly reccommend it!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig