Wednesday 2 January 2013

Life's an Instagram #4


1. Face of the Day featuring the Benefit They're Real mascara, I'm in love! 
2. Chris and I were really excited to receive Jamie's 15 Meals as a present from his godparents, we love a good cook book! 
3. One of the endless nail posts, this one features Models Own Showstopper, the limited edition polish from the Clothes Show this year. 
4. Christmas Crafts, me and Chris' little sister had fun making puppets! 
5. I'm in love with the Bellapierre glitter eyeshadow from the Latest in Beauty advent calender. 
6. Christmas = Glitter Berry J20 
7. My Christmas earrings, they had to be owls of course! 
8. A familiar sight, Chris on the the Playstation! 
9. We've been enjoying playing a lot of Mario Kart this Christmas!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig