Tuesday 15 January 2013

Glossybox January 2013



So for once my Glossybox has arrived bright and early, good work by the delivery folk! Although Southampton has no snow, so it should be relatively easy! This month Glossybox have chosen a detox theme, which of course is on every bodies minds after the Christmas feasts!

The first obvious difference is Glossybox has changed the little card for a kind of booklet, much like the Christmas Glossybox and I really like this. It leaves a lot more room for chatter and I really love the the little letter from the Glossybox team and reading their new year resolutions! A full A3 side inside the book is given to describing the products which I think is a nice touch too! We've obviously reverted back to the standard packaging, which sucks, I wish we got glossy silver boxes every month! 


I have to say I'm thrilled with my contents! First of all I recieved the Permae Skincare Balance Rescue Face Tonique, I'm actually nearly completely out of toner as this is a great product to try this month. Also I'm off to France for my Birthday on Friday and this will be a perfect size to take on my travels! Next up I have the Vichy Normaderm 3in1 Cleanser, I'm a huge cleanser fan and I'm also a huge Vichy fan, so I'm excited to try this! Again, like all the products, this is a fantastic size for me to take away with me, so I might give it a go on my trip! I've never heard of Jason, but the product is a Lips Bee Healthier. I love lip products so I'll definitely give this a go! I know this is not technically a luxury brand as it only retails for £1.99, but I've said it before, and I've said it again, Glossybox is also about trying new brands and this is a new one for me! The last bottle in the box is the Monu Renu Flash Relax mask, which again is a great product for me! I love face masks and I'm excited to try this, Monu is one of my favourite brands! There is also a sample of Sanctuary Spa's Active Reverse Thermal Transformation Mask, I actually already have two other sachets of this, so hopefully I like it! The added extra in this months box is a Glossybox eye mask, which I think is really cute! Might also be useful for on the plane this week!

Have you received your Glossybox yet? What do you think?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig