Friday 28 December 2012

Topshop Lipstick - Secret Admirer


You guys no I love Topshop make up, so when there was a gift with purchase recently for a £50 Topshop bundle with a magazine I had to have it!


This Topshop Lipstick in Secret Admirer was one of the items and I was super excited to receive it! You guys know I'm not a big lipstick wearer, I'm not very adventurous, so this lipstick is the perfect natural colour for me! If you've never tried a Topshop lipstick, go into a store and try one! They are amazing! I love the packaging, it's super cute and practical! The colour payoff is really great too, just look at that colour, lovely! You can build the colour up too, from a light covering to a blocked colour which is great for lipstick-phobes like me!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig