Tuesday 4 December 2012

November Empties


A new month means new empties, it's been a fairly good month for me empties wise and these are just the ones I actually stored, I actually used up a lot of face masks that just went straight in the bin to avoid the mess, here it goes!

First up there's the L'oreal Elnett Satin hairspray! Since getting a full fringe I've needed some help keeping it in place and all my hairsprays were either not working or making my hair crispy and horrible, so I went to twitter and asked you guys what to buy and you suggested this cult classic! There's a reason why this is so successful!
Repurchase? YES, already brought a massive can.

Next up is the Mark Hill Big is Better conditioner (I always seem to use conditioner quicker than shampoo). You guys know how much I love this range, you can see my review here:
Repurchase? Again, YES, already have a back up.

Then I have the SURE Cotton Ultra Dry. I don't think I've ever loved a deodorant, and it's probably because I'm not loyal to any brand, I pick and choose whatever is on offer, but I really hate this. It just doesn't work and smells horrible, I think that's enough of the TMI!
Repurchase? I actually already have another one of these in the pink can but after that I won't be buying it again.


My make up empties this month includes 100% Waterproof Mascara from Rimmel, this is part of the Super Extra Lash range which is my go to mascara. I'd never be able to go out the house without a coat of the waterproof range on top of my lashes as my eyes water like a crazy person, so I love this. You can see my very old post on this here: http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/rimmels-extra-super-lash-mascara.html
Repurchase? YES of course and naturally I already have, it's my go-to and I love it.

The 17 Shine Control powder is the powder I alternate between with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, I love it and it's a great powder! 
Repurchase? I actually have a few back ups of powders so I will but a while in the future!

Body Shop Tree Tea Facial Clearing Facial Wash is fantastic and I rave about the Tea Tree range a lot, it's actually taking me a lifetime to get through this bottle, I've had it since January, but I do use it on and off! 
Repurchase? I've actually moved to water based cleansers, so sadly probably not!

Kylie Minogue Darling perfume is a staple in my perfume collection and I love it!
Repurchase? Already have! 

DOVE Nourishing Oil Care conditioner is a sample sized pot that I received in the post! I really enjoyed using it and used it up pretty quickly!
Repurchase? I'm really enjoying using oil based products in my hair, so yes I think I will, I think I'm going to get this range for my alternating shampoo and conditioner!

REN Micro Bead Exfoliating Facial Wash, again another sample sized product that I really enjoyed this and reviewed here: http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/ren-skincare-six-of-best-set.html.
Repurchase? I WISH! It's far too expensive for me! :(


I use Huggies wipes for all sorts of things and always have a back up, but it takes me ages to get through them as they are huge packets!
Repurchase? Always have a back up!

DeClog Pores by Montagne Jeunesse, I had high hopes for these but they did nothing for me at all! Sadly will not repurchase!

I was also unimpressed by the Superdrug BB Cream, it's not a patch on my Maybelline one!

I did however love the Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa mask, reviewed in full here:
Repurchase? DEFINATELY! 


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig