Tuesday 4 December 2012

John Greed Pandora £250 Blogger Challenge

John Greed are an online jewellery shop, who also have a store based in Lincoln, one of the best things about them is that they are able to sell Pandora online, it's so handy and whenever I need to buy charms I always go to them online. I absolutely love Pandora, I think it is one of the nicest gift ideas that is always personal and really well priced, so when John Greed started the Pandora £250 Blogger Challenge I could not resist making my own dream bracelet!


I've called the bracelet "My Inner Princess" here are my choices:



First up I chose two murano glass charms, both with a pink theme! First of all I couldn't resist the murano made to support Breast Cancer, cancer is a topic very close to my heart and I think it's great that Pandora and John Greed do their bit to support the charity, the charm costs £30! To match in the colours I chose the Pink Polka Dot murano priced at £30. I'm a massive sucker for polka dots, who wouldn't want a cute pink charm on their bracelet?!
I knew I had to have some kind of animal on my bracelet and I was chuffed to pieces when I saw the Owl charm, owls are my favourite animal at the moment and everything I buy seems to be owl themed, I love his little eyes, so cute! A bargain for £25
I'm a sucker for anything sparkly and I happen to think this charm with the star detail is a great eye catching piece, and seeing as it's part of the Night Time Fable collection I thought it fitted perfectly with my theme! This charm costs £45 and I think it's totally worth it!
I love this teapot and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it, tea has to be one of my favourite things and I love my teapot and tea mugs, I actually have a bit of an addiction! So this charm suits me perfectly! The teapot costs £40!

And that's everything, my £250 blogger challenge bracelet which costs exactly £250! I happen to think that's a bargain! 

If you want to take part in the blogging challenge, it ends tomorrow so get a move on! You can find all the information here: http://www.johngreedjewellery.com/en/uk/page/pandorablogchallenge/

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig