Sunday 18 November 2012

Topshop Glow Highlighter



"Cream highlighter. Blend cream onto highlights of face to highlight and boost radiance."

Last week I reviewed the Topshop powder highlighter in Crescent Moon, and yes, I did go into Topshop and I did buy two highlighters at the same time!
I couldn't resist, as soon as I was buying one I had to have the other! Althought it was a bit of a nightmare finding one that someone hadn't stuck their finger in to swatch! This is the Topshop Glow Highlighter in the shade Polish. Just like Crescent Moon, it's a beautiful pink toned highlighter which suits my skintone beautifully. It comes in the same white packaging as the other core collection pieces by Topshop with a very cute glass jar. This highlighter is a cream formulation but it's very light to touch! The only cream product I've ever used is Maybellines Dream Matte Mousse, and that's really thick and I expected this to be the same, but it's completely different! It's very light and blendable. It's definitely a product that I find easier to use with my fingers rather than my Real Techniques brushes. When you first see the pot it does look very small but a little goes a long way and it's great to use! I've seen a few reviews that say this is a great cream eyeshadow, which I'm definitely going to try as I think it would be great!

Highlighters are just something that Topshop seems to have nailed!

This retails from £9 in Topshop and online here.



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig