Sunday 4 November 2012

I heart fall tag!

One of my pictures from the amazing firework display!
If you're as addicted to Youtube as me, you'll know that the 'I Heart Fall Tag' is floating around and almost everyone has filmed one! I really love Youtube tags and it makes me sad that I can't do them. So I was thinking, why not bring them to blogs! I tag you all to get involved!
I'm using one of my pictures from my local fireworks display, feel free to use it if you like, leave a link for me below of your tag!

1. Favourite Fall lip product?
I'm not a big lipstick wearer, as I'm just not brave enough, but I suffer from really dry lips, so I've been LOVING my Nuxe Reve de Miel which I've written a post on here. It really is an amazing luxury product that fixes my chapped lips almost instantly!



2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
I love nail polish as you guys know, one of my favourite shades for Fall is L'oreal Colour Riche in 503 which I think is an amazing berry shade which suits Fall beautifully! But I've also been LOVING my Bond OPI collection! Posts on both of these coming soon!


3. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Starbucks?! What is this blasphemy! I've definitely a Costa girl, I always have been! I just find Costa much more drinkable, Starbucks is a bit bitter for me. My favourite Costa drink for the Fall season is the Praline and Cream latte, if you haven't tried one you're missing out!


4. Favourite Fall Candle?

I've really been loving the Yankee candle in Christmas Eve, it's cinnamon and all the Christmas fruits rolled into one candle and I love it! But I love candles all year round! 

5. Favourite Fall Scarf or accessory
My favourite accessories this month are definitely gloves! I have three new pairs this year, excessive? Probably. I have the cutest owl mittens from Next, a pair of bear themed ones from Dorothy Perkins and a pair of penguin gloves from Next! Again, theres a post coming on these soon (hence the cheesy photo!)



6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

We don't have any of these in the UK! :(

7. Favourite Halloween movie?
I actually don't like Halloween as I hate being scared! So this year me and my Boyfriend got in bed early and had a Fast and Furious marathon! Although, I still have to hide behind a cushion as I don't like the blood bits! (Yes I'm a wimp!)


8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
FIENDISH FANCIES. I'm a huge French Fancies fan and I love the special orange ones Mr Kipling bring out for Halloween, they had uber cute Halloween wrappers this year too!


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

Yep, another boring answer! I didn't dress up this year! But I always used to dress up as a cat! How imaginative! 

10. What is your Favourite thing about Fall?
BONFIRE NIGHT.  I love dressing up in about a hundred layers and watching some fireworks, they are so pretty and it's quite romantic to huddle up warm with your boyfriend and watch them! Also the best thing is that after firework night it's officially okay to be excited for Christmas!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig