Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas Gifts #6: LUSH Christmas

If you have a friend/Mum/Sister/girlfriend/Aunt/Nan (you get the jist) who likes a bit of me time, or likes things that smells amazing, or simple likes to pamper themselves once in a while, I definitely think LUSH is a perfect solution for gifts.

There are of course two ways you can go about it, you can either buy each item separately a package them yourself in a cute Christmas themed box, or let LUSH do all the hard work for you. Chris and I have done a bit of both, we picked out some individual items and also purchased one of the pre-packaged gifts, so I thought I'd show you my favourites of what LUSH have on offer this Christmas and let you decide!




The first prepackaged gift I love is Festive Cheer, which includes a bottle of raved about Ponche and a Sandy Santa, I love that both the items are from the Christmas range and that the ooze Christmasy goodness! Bargain for a £8.95. A great stocking filler


An even bigger bargain is the Secret Santa set which retails for a tiny £6.50 and comes in the cutest little box. This is a great option for kids I think as it's nothing too complicated and nothing that most mothers wouldn't let teenagers use! We brought this for Chris' little sister as his mum isn't too keen on letting her exfoliate or use face masks etc! It features a Honey I Shrunk The Kids soap and a Cinders bath bomb


If you asked me what my absolute favourite gift is from LUSH this year, I'd say Winter Wishes! LUSH say "Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of your favourite things (and a brand new shower gel you won't have tried yet!)" which is ironic as this package is stuffed with literally my favourite things from LUSH! Featuring Each Peach, Snowglobe, Snowcake and Ponche. Priced at £15.50.

Of course I've just picked three of the tons of gifts available from LUSH! I love them all and it's hard for me to pick out my favourites! Definitely pop over to LUSH if you have a bubble loving friend!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig