Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas Gifts #5: Christmas Scents


For my fifth post on my favourite ideas I thought I'd do a little post on Christmas scents. If there's one thing that I think makes a fantastic gift, it's a yankee candle!


If you haven't guessed already I love candles and I especially love scented candles that fill my house with beautiful smells, so naturally I needed some special Christmas candles, so I thought I'd share my choices with you! First of all I picked up Sparkling Cinnamon, I'm a big lover of cinnamon, I just think it smells amazing! I won't lie, this is a very strong cinnamon scent, so if you're not a fan make sure you avoid this one. For days I'm not feeling such a strong Cinnamon scent, I picked up Christmas Eve which is a much more subtle Christmas scent, which isn't just cinnamon scent, but lots of Christmas fruits and things! The two big candles are Yankee's "small tumbler" which are said to burn for between 35-45 hours in total! I then picked up small samplers of Christmas cupcake, which smells a lot like Yankee's other Cupcake scents and Sparkling Snow which is said to smell like pine cones, but I don't think I've ever smelt a pine cone, it's just a more floral Christmas scent!

If you're looking to buy yankee candles I recommend www.yankee.co.uk delivery is super fast too!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig