Monday 26 November 2012

Body Shop Haul


Now AGES ago Body Shop had a sale (sorry for taking so long) so I thought I'd get a few bits as there were some really cool bargains, I have no idea how much each thing was now, but I know I spent under £10 for the whole lot and delivery which is a bargain!

I don't actually think I've ever brought anything full price in the Body Shop? They always seem to have a sale or offer, anyway here's what I brought, sadly I can't find these items on the website, I hope that doesn't mean they are gone forever!

First off I brought the DeoDry deodrant as I thought it would be good to try and the Green Apple shower gel! I remember smelling the Green Apple shower gel in an outlet store and falling in love with it, so when I saw it online I had to have it! I also brought the Cucumber Cleansing Water, I've seen a lot of people rave about this, so seeing as I'm now a huge loveer of cleansing waters I thought I'd give it a go!


You guys know how much I loved the Lily Cole range, so I had to grab the make up bag, I really love the design of this and I don't actually have a make up bag this size, so I think it will come in handy! I also grabbed the nail file for good measure!


I love the massage tools the Body Shop make, I suffer from really bad neck pain from time to time and they are fantastic for applying pressure to the area to relieve the pain! So when I saw the foot massager for £1, yes one tiny pound, I had to try it!


I then brought a little tote bag as I think it will be handy for transporting books from Uni and shopping from Sainsburys, so I'm just going to keep it in my bag! I also brought a new body puff as it needs replacing! That's my haul! Have you brought anything from The Body Shop recently?


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig