Tuesday 20 November 2012

Christmas Gifts #3 - Stocking Fillers For Men (Under £5)

Shopping for men is something I really enjoy, hang on, did I really just say that? Yes I did. I love shopping for men. The reason I love shopping for men, is because every single man has an inner child, from my dad who loves a good gadget, to my little brothers, to the inner geek of my Boyfriend, there's a stocking filler for everyone! So for #3 of my Christmas Gifts posts, I've assembled some of my favourite stocking fillers for men! I think there's something for everyone below! I love the uber cute robot who has two secret screwdrivers and a bottle opener, I think the poker chip coins are a great alternative to the standard chocolate coins, I love the Chilli Chocolate challenge too but I'm not sure who would be man enough to try it! Hope you find something below for a man in your life!

Just a note to say that there is a free £5 prezzybox voucher available for everyone, so if you want anything from prezzybox you can just pay delivery charges (£3.95) bargain! Visit here for your link: http://www.prezzybox.com/about/create-your-voucher.aspx?ref=nf


LAD's Chocolate Poker Chips £3 BHS, Angry Bird Flingers £3 BHS, Chilli Chocolate Bar Challenge £5 BHS, Robot Utility Keychain £4.49 (on offer) IWOOT, Pac-Man Soap on a Rope £3.99 IWOOT, Super Hero Toilet Paper £3.99 Prezzybox, Moustache Mug £4.99 Prezzybox, Novelty Christmas Slipper Socks £3, Matalan

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig