Thursday 22 November 2012

Animal Themed Winter Mittens


This year, for some reason unknown to me, I'm obsessed with gloves and mittens!
I just feel the need to have new ones, when I've always been quite content with some cheap Primark plain gloves! Either way, I think they are super cute and I thought I'd share them with you! You'll quickly notice that all the gloves are animal themed, yes I'm weird but I like the cuteness! 



The first pair are from Dorothy Perkins and the retail for £9.50 (you can buy them here). I actually brought these for Bonfire night, because as you guys know I have a shiny new camera which I wanted to have a firm grip on, there was no way that camera was ending up on the floor! As you can see these little mittens are fingerless and even the thumb has a hole in the top so they are perfect for being able to navigate my camera and keep warm!



The second pair are full mittens and as you can see they have a little owl face on them, cute! These ones are from Next and cost £6. The third pair below are penguin themed and are also from Next and cost £8. I really love the penguin theme but I'm not sure if they are a bit over-the-top, so I might actually return them, what do you guys think? I really love Next gloves they keep your hands super warm!

Have you brought any new gloves this year? I'd love to see them if you have!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig