Monday 29 October 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Mask


"Give your skin the ride of its life and feel the natural rush of cooling Glacial Clay cleanse your pores to the core. Anti-oxidant rich Red Grape and Arctic Cloudberry juices from the glacial heights of Scandinavia work their magic to help maintain skins natural barrier."


As this little promotional leaflet says, it's time to join the revolution! I'm in love with this little face mask! If I had to pick a favourite type of face mask, I'd definitely pick clay masks, they are my total favourite, I love slathering them on really thick and kicking back with a magazine for 15 minutes. So I was a little worried when I saw that this mask is actually a cloth soaked with the mask rather than a liquid that I got to put on myself! But I very quickly saw the benefits, there is no fuss and no mess! You just open the packed and unfold the mask and just press it on the face, it clings on, it doesn't full off and its simple to use. Even better than that is that fact that at the end of the 15 minutes you just pull it off and there's no faff to rub it all off! I love this mask and it's by far one of my favourites, it leaves my skin feeling cooled and refreshed! 



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig