Wednesday 3 October 2012

A few Body Shop treats!


It was a sad, sad day when I reached the end of my Body Shop card! Well, it was good and bad as I received my £10 gift, but I had to buy a new card which sucked! Anyway, it was a good excuse to head into store and buy some goodies!
I decided to purchase the new peach shower gel, I really loved the fuzzy peach fragrance and I knew I'd love this too! The peach shower gel is officially know as the NEW "Vineyard Peach Collection".

"Bring the scent of the Mediterranean to your skin with our fruity pick of the season. Contains Wild Peach Extract and Mediterranean Peach Kernel Oil." 

It really is very light and refreshing and I love it! All the Body Shop shower gels retail for £4. I also brought Chris a little treat as he was looking for a new everyday aftershave and he fell for one in the Body Shop! It cost £15 and smells really nice! So I'd definitely recommend checking out the Body Shop for men's smells! I also brought a new facial brush as ours is a getting old and needs to be replaced! The last thing in the picture is the freebie I received for buying a new LYB card! It's a really cute haircare set which I love!

I definitely recommend the Body Shop LYB card to everyone! It costs just £5 to join, you receive 10% off every order and purchase, when you spend over £10 in store you get a stamp on your card and when you get to 4 and 8 stamps you get a £5 voucher and a £10 voucher to spend! You also get a £5 Birthday gift!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig