Saturday 15 September 2012

Get Pretty and Support Breast Cancer - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Cancer is something I think about every day, something that has been in the back of my mind since I lost my Mum in 1998. I'm really not one to walk around sobbing about it or hate life for it, it's something I've come to terms with over time! I do love when Breast Cancer Awareness month comes around every year as it gives me some dedicated time to think, but also time to support. To mark the event, every year many companies release products where they give a percentage of sales to Breast Cancer. I like this, I mean why wouldn't you, you can get a beautiful product and help researchers fight the disease so others do not have to suffer! Here are some of the bits you can get your hands on!

 
There is an uber cute AVON cake set available which I personally adore, there is also a silicon heart shape tray available from M&S. Aveda Hand Relief Cream (£2 donation), Chapstick (20p donation), Clinque, Guess Watches and Green and Blacks all have products dedicated to the charity. Estee Lauder have a gorgeous make up bag and lipstick set available with a £5 donation. Dorothy Perkins have released a really cute bracelet for £2, Bottled Green have even got involved creating a special "Bottled Pink" for £2.40, Origins have also released a special bottle of their skin treatment which has a £3 donation. The beautiful Jo Malone brand is giving a £5 donation for every bottle of Red Roses hand and body wash. A great selection of brands and products who are all doing their bit! I really love this!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig