Saturday 11 August 2012

TK Maxx Haul


I was lucky enough to win a £20 voucher in the competition TK Maxx held a little while ago! I had the voucher sent to my university address so I was stuck waiting for ages to go pick it up and go shopping!
TK Maxx is amazing at the moment and I had a pile of stuff as big as me that I wanted to buy, but I was good and just spent my voucher! I've brought quite a few treats recently! TK Maxx seem to have just had a big shipment of OPI, so if you're a fan of OPI (as you all know I am) get down there QUICK! I picked up a pair of OPI polishes, which I adore! I was over the moon to have OPI in my local TK Maxx! I nearly brought a pair of Essie Polishes for £7.99 when from across the other side of the store I spotted no other than, EMMA BRIDGEWATER! As you know I'm a massive fan of Cath Kidston and Emma Bridgewater, I've always wanted some of her notebooks, but struggle to warrant spending so much on so little! But of course, the notebooks were available at a tiny inch of the price! So I quickly put my Essies down and grabbed these two! I'm a big fan of Tigi, I love the Sugar Dust and when I saw this Dry Conditioner in the clearance section I had to have it! Especially for £2! What have you been buying in TK Maxx recently?


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig