Sunday 12 August 2012

Freebie: Glossybox Eco (April 2012)


I was umm-ing and ahh-ing about Glossybox, as I always do, when they released a special code that either entitled you to a free Eco Glossybox or a free Harrods Glossybox, I spent a while trying to decide which to choose, went to order the Harrods box and they were out of stock, so Eco it was! Anyway, this arrived a little while after my July Glossybox and I was actually quite impressed!
Here’s what was inside:

INIKA Cosmetics – Certified Organic Lip Liner: INIKA Certified Organic Lip Liners are a creamy blend of cold pressed plant waxes and oils added to natural mineral pigments to create beautiful long wearing colour. They accentuate the shape of your lips and give your lipstick shade even greater depth of colour and staying power. Available in 4 shades.

Caudalie – Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum: Ultra-concentrated and extremely natural, this serum continually diffuses water deep within the skin to restore its moisture balance and leave it feeling soft and supple. Suitable for all skin types, even the most dehydrated. To be used as an emergency remedy or all year round under Vinosource Matifying Fluid or Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet to ensure that your skin never lacks moisture. Oil-free formula. Proven in tests to be hypoallergenic and non-comodogenic. Fragrance delightfully refreshing.

Monu – Hand & Nail Cream: This rich treatment cream conditions the hands and nails. Lemon and Lavender essential oils create and uplifting scent, while Glycerin, Coconut and Wheat Germs soften and moisturise. Panthenol and Keratin help condition the skin. Leaves hands soft, smooth and comfortable. Nails and cuticles are conditioned and healthy. UVA and UVB sunscreens help protect.

Figs & Rouge – Lip Balm: Figs & Rouge Lip Balm is excellent for soothing and conditioning dry or chapped lips & skin. Using only 100% Pure, 100% Natural & 100% Organic ingredients – this cute balm is suitable for all skin types.

Philip B – Styling Gel: Philip B Styling Gel is a multi-purpose, supple, soft-hold gel that adds volume and texture, and gives definition and control to all hair types. With enriching Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) and gel-like Sea Weed Extracts of Irish Moss and Aonori, PHILIP B Styling Gel gives you a confident, flake-free style. Great for a wet-look, adding texture and/or definition, or used lightly on the roots before blow-drying for added volume and thickness.

A few months ago I would have been deeply unexcited about a lip liner, but recently I’ve been consciously trying to get to grips with some lip products and make the most of them, my lip liner was in a nice deep pink shade, so I’ll definitely use it! The Caudalie is ridiculously expensive to buy so this is a pretty good sample to have access to! I’ve heard great things about Caudalie! Although I’m really conscious about using such expensive products, it sounds silly, but if I use them and my skin LOVES them, my skin will always love them and I’ll have to buy them and I don’t have that kind of money! As you guys know, my hands and nails are in rubbish shape so I welcome the chance to give this product a go!  The Monu hand and nail cream is a great item in the box for me! I was really excited about trying the Figs and Rouge until they gave me this rubbish scent, which I hate! Finally I like the Styling Gel, I think I’d like it a lot more if I really styled my hair, but I don’t really. I will try it and see if it adds some welcome volume to my hair and actually maybe Chris can give it a go and see what he thinks!

Not a bad box, especially for FREE!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig