Tuesday 14 August 2012

Meet the Brand: Purity Organic Skincare


It's time for another of my "Meet the Brand" posts! I do love these posts as I think it's quite nice to learn about a company's aims and goals for now and future! There's the geek inside me! I love a good British brand; there is something just nice about using a British product!  I was very excited when I heard about Purity Skincare, an organic skincare brand, produced and based in England!
I love trying out new skincare so was very excited when I received a bag of goodies from the Purity team! Here’s a bit about the brand in Purity’s own words;

Purity Organic Skincare is efficacious, using hard-working, sustainably-grown ingredients, few in number and cleverly combined to encourage skin to work as it should. Where possible the same core ingredients run throughout the range to give your skin the simplicity of regime it needs and to ensure affordability. Purity Organic Skincare is a British brand, conceived and created to bring intelligent, sustainable and organic beauty to each and every one of us. Purity Organic Skincare is EcoCert certified, with 98% of the ingredients of natural origin and an average of 82% of the ingredients processed from organic farming. Purity Organic Skincare is transparent regarding its ingredient policy and its brand philosophy encourages you to make informed choices about your skincare.”

Purity Organic Skincare is now available in Superdrug stores, in a whopping 400 stores nationwide! All products are fragrance-free and suitable for sensitive skin. Purity Organic Skincare is an affordable range that can be used everyday, redressing the "elitist" barrier often associated with organic skincare brands. The products are priced from £4.99 to £8.99.


The range is split into two ranges; morning and evening, which I quite like! It will be interesting using two different techniques! The brand is getting a lot of positive press and throughout the next few weeks I’ll share with you my favourite products from the range and what I think of the brand! In the meantime why not check out their website http://www.purityorganicskincare.co.uk/ or find them in Superdrug and try them yourself!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig