Thursday 26 July 2012

Holy Grail: HD Brows Precision Tweezers



I briefly mentioned in my Glossybox review that I had been looking for a decent pair of tweezers. Unfortunately the meaning of decent tweezers in this world is closely followed by an expensive price tag!
Just as I was about to talk myself into spending £20+ on a pair of pretty Tweezerman's, these beauties turned up in the June Glossybox! Here's what Glossybox say about them; 

"Refine your brows with these high precision tweezers. A specially designed slanted tip and fine point are perfect for gripping even the shortest of hairs. With its sleek, slim line black finish, HD Brows Precision Tweezers are a must for any brow perfectionist." 

I was still pretty apprehensive about how good these Tweezers would actually be. I didn't actually believe that it's possible to pluck your eyebrows minus the pain! But apparently it is! I'm not sure whether its to do with the precision element which means you're tugging at one individual hair and not your whole face, but these really are fantastic! The tip allows you to be very precise to individual hairs which is amazing and the hairs don't break as you pull them out!

A perfect solution to painful maintenance of eyebrows! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig