Wednesday 25 July 2012

Glossybox July: Contents and Review


Naturally I’m quite disappointed that I didn’t receive the Glossybox everyone is raving about which contained the HD Brows set, I’m a bit gutted about this, but it’s just luck of the draw I suppose!
Anyway, on to the box. This months box is built with the festival season in mind! Sadly I’m not off to any festivals this year, my summer just consists of work, work and yes more work, but I’m sure I’ll still get some use out of what is in my box. So my items are;

COLLIN RESULTIME: REGENERATING COLLAGEN GEL - An exclusive formula capable of regenerating the skin. An amazing answer to fight against all of the signs of skin ageing. This unique anti-ageing product is intended for all clients of all ages and skin types. It is used as a complement to the programme tailored to the specific needs of your skin. Apply morning and/or evening as a serum in a fine layer before your cream. You can also use it in a thick layer as a sleep mask, leaving it on all night long. A fabulous holiday SOS to hydrate and repair sun damaged skin.

KRYOLAN: SATIN POWDER - With Satin Powder by Kryolan, you can quickly create extraordinary eye make-up. The micro-fine powder, which comes in a range of colours, provides a brilliant shimmer effect which makes your eyelids shine. Simply apply Satin Powder with your fingers or a brush. You can increase brightness and durability by applying a moist powder or eye shadow base before use. 

AWAPUHI WILD GINGER: TEXTURIZING SEA SPRAY - Lush waves and exotic texture, tousled, beachy texture, volume and touchable movement, enhanced waves, curls and definition. Spray liberally onto clean, damp hair and tousle with fingers. Air dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. Spray on dry hair for additional lift and definition. 

MONU: EXTRA RICH NIGHT CREAM - A luxurious night cream to intensively nourish and firm whilst you sleep. Contains royal jelly, a rich source of vitamins, fatty acids and amino acid and Evening Primrose oil to soften and replace lost lipids. Liposomes deliver Vitamins C and E directly to the skin to promote Collagen production. Vitamin A encourages smooth, soft skin. Comfort is restored and the lipid content of the skin is improved. Skin feels rejuvenated and renewed. Use after cleansing and toning. Massage into face and neck every night using gentle upward movements.

JELLY PONG PONG: LIP FROSTING - This cream gloss is perfect for all occasions. Scented in This cream gloss is perfect for all occasions. Scented in homemade pavlova, use it on your lips for a tint of colour, or dab onto cheeks for a lit-from-within glow, dab onto cheeks for a lit-from-within glow. Slick onto lips and purse for a light tint of colour. Dab onto cheeks with your ring finger and blend upwards towards your cheek bones for a luminous glow.

So what do I think? I’m only twenty, so I haven’t really thought about skin repair or anti-aging in any great detail, but I’m always experimenting with face products and masks so I’ll definitely give this a whirl and see how it feels! I’ll definitely try the MONU too, skincare is a bit of an addiction of mine! I don’t think I’ll be buying a full jar anytime soon though £47 a time isn’t in my price range! I’ve never heard of Kyrolan and to be honest I think the packaging is awful! I do however love eyeshadow, so I’ll definitely try this out! I love trying out new hair products especially ones that give texture and volume as my hair is flat, flat, flat! So I’ll definitely give this a whirl and see if it works! The Lip Frosting is probably the only thing I’ll not make use of, I’m not a fun of liquid blushers etc and I don’t wear many “flavoured” lip products, they are just not something I really enjoy! When I break the box down it’s actually pretty good for me, it’s full of most things that I’ll try out so you can’t really go wrong! Of course I wouldn’t have said no to a HD Brows, but it’s still a great box!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig