Thursday 28 June 2012

NOTD: Models Own


Todays NOTD is a Models Own special! I have to admit I've been wanting to try Models Own for longer than I can ever remember but I'm so dissappointed by these!
The application was gloopy and too much nail polish gets on the brush that you get in a right mess! Also everyone has been RAVING about this Ibiza Mix polish and I found it ridiculous to use! The little sparkles just don't come out like they do in the bottle, it's very difficult to get an amazing coverage! Maybe I just expect too much from a glitter polish?

Since trying it out I have done a bit of research and a lot of other bloggers have found it hard to use, but apparently I just need to be more paitent and apply 4-5 coats! I personally think this is a bit cheeky, 5 coats is a LOT and I don't really have the time! But I'll give it a go at another point with a lighter base coat, but for first impressions, this was a bit of a let down!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig