Saturday 30 June 2012

Haul - ELF, Superdrug, Topshop


Over the last week I've been buying a few bits and pieces that I thought I'd share with you! I'm still actually waiting for a few more bits, so there might be another one next week! I'm sorry about these photos, I STILL have not set up my iMac here at Chris' parents, so my editing software is a bit shoddy, which is a shame as I have a few things up my sleeve!

Firstly I placed a little order with ELF last weekend, they had an offer where you recieved a mystery bag. In my bag was a cream eyeliner (normally £3.75), a lip tint like the one I've featured before in Cherry (normally £3.50) and this Royal Purple polish (normally £2.50). I was actually pretty pleased with my mystery bag, I'll make use of everything and I do love a freebie! I also brought a mineral lipstick which I can't wait to try out (available here for £5), a studio pressed powder (available here for £3.75) and an eyeliner brush for £1.50 (available here).


This week I also recieved some cashback from TopCashBack, so I treated myself to a few things I've been dying to try for a while!  I placed the order online with Superdrug as I couldn't decide between the brands I wanted, so thought, why not have them all! The Sleek Divine Storm palette (available here for £6.49), an accessorize nail polish which was on offer for just £2.45 and FINALLY a Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie, which was actually on offer with two pound off! (available here for £5.99)

Lastly I wanted to share with you these three beautiful Topshop polishes that I swapped on BBS, the Topshop addiction just keeps growing for sure! Two MEMEME goodies that I brought on a blog sale and two Nubar polishes that I also swapped! I can't wait to get blogging about everything!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig