Thursday 7 June 2012

17 Instant Glow - Gold Bronze


I picked up this in Boots a few weeks ago on offer where you got a free shimmer brush when you brought a 17 bronzing product and I love it!
The only description Boots gives you about the product is;
"Be sun kissed in an instant with 17 Instant Glow Shimmer Brick. Multi shade bronzing for ultimate glow appeal" 
Which granted, is not the best description in the world, but I think it's a pretty simple product! I love the seperate colours, the lighter ones make fantastic highlighters, which I love! Also the colour when blended is beautiful and not over powering like some on the market! What's great is that the colour is blendable, so you can either have a light shimmer or the cheekbones or a more defined colour! As you can see from the swatches below the colours are VERY pigmented so you only need the tiniest amount to make it work!

Fantastic value from 17!

The brick comes in two colours there is a more pinky version that I think I'm going to add to my collection! 




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig