Tuesday 6 March 2012

NOTD - W7 Purple Paradise





I purchased this item in a recent blog sale, I was eager to try a W7 polish as a lot of people have been reviewing them on here and I've heard good things. I brought this beautiful shade of purple which is called Purple Paradise which I just love.


I really wasn't disappointed by this, it did everything a good nail polish should do! It was so easy to apply as the brush is a great shape and size and also the handle is really easy to hold and control. It dried really quickly and putting a second coat on was easy too. And of course the colour is great! What else could you want from a nail polish? It even has a great price! Just £1.99 online!

I think I'll have to get my hands on some other W7 products!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig