Friday 30 March 2012

Natural Collection - Blushed Cheeks



I guess at some point in life I decided I was more a "bronzed cheek" girl and avoided the rosy pink cheeks like the plague. So recently in a blog swap I opted for a load of pinky cheeky products that I'm going to try out! I know right, I'm living on the wild side!
The first is this Natural Collection blush! Now I don't think I've used Natural Collection since I was 15 and I don't think I've looked back since! But I'm quite impressed with this; out of the two powdered blushers I got this was actually the most pigmented and was the easiest to swatch! It was easy to build up aswell, so you can go from light to "hello my cheeks are pink" and everywhere inbetween! It's actually a nice natural colour too, I'm really looking forward to trying it out!


Without flash
The good thing about Natural Collection of course is that the products are simple and to the point, but also mega cheap! This little blusher is only £1.99 and on offer at 3 for 2 in boots at the mo!

This product has made me want to try a couple of other old favourites out! I'm really interested in this cover stick, £1.99 is such a steal! And I've mentioned before that their shower gels are amazing dupes of The Body Shop!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig