Sunday 1 April 2012

Kleenex New Facial Range


I first saw this range advertised on Hanne's blog and I was quite interested in trying the range out, and then it popped up on Facebook where they were offering a voucher.
It turns out the voucher was for Buy One Get One Free in Sainsbury's and seeing as I now have a massive, shiny new Sainsbury's on my front door I thought I'd go and buy some! The range features four items;

Screen shot from the range's website
  • Facial Clothes
  • Shine Absorbing Sheets
  • Facial Cleansing Wipes
I really wanted to try everything but I picked out the Facial Cloths and Facial Cleansing Wipes. I absolutely HATE cotton wool, I don't really know why, but it's horrible and makes me feel sick. So this alternative really interested me. They are basically just a dry version of the facial wipe and really big, I used a whole one for my toner last night, but I could probably cut it in half and still have plenty to use! It was really nice to not use cotton wool and it's just a nicer experience! The quilted texture is really nice and soft on the skin! I like that you can use them for a variety of things, that you can use them wet or dry and such! They are by far my favourite item from the two I've tried! I'm looking forward to using these for nail polish removal! They are quite pricey really if you compare to how cheap you can normally get cotton wool for, but if they are on offer they are much more attractive!

Here is what they have to say about the Facial Cloths;

"These gentle, cotton sheets are not only larger but softer, and are designed to be more effective at cleansing than cotton wool due to their quilted texture and natural fibres. They are soft and strong when wet or dry, so you can use them not only while applying cleanser and toner, but also while removing facemasks and even nail varnish. "




Here's what they say about the wipes;

"These soft, quilted wipes contain natural fibres and provide a gentle and effective cleanse, removing your "mask" at the end of the day. They are suitable even for sensitive skin. You can also feel good about usuing them as they have a lower environmental impact than a standard wipe material."


I have to admit, I've always just used baby wipes on my face, they are really cheap and get the job done, but I was impressed with these! It was quite good to use something that is designed for removing make up and I have to admit that it took my make up off without much of a fight which is good! They are also really soft and feel nice to use! But other than that I'd say they were just like a normal face wipe, nothing hugely exciting! Saying that I'd quite like to try the eye make up removal ones, if they are as good as shifting make-up as these I think I'd be making a regular purchase! 

Have you tried the new range yet?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig