Saturday 26 November 2011

Photobox Challenge - Part 2

So I didn’t make it through the night, well in all honesty, I didn’t really try. Me and Chris went to bed, head hit pillow and I was knock out, still only managed to get 6 hours sleep though, so I feel like I haven’t been to bed at all! Bummer!
I did join back in though this morning; it’s a good little competition to keep you thinking outside the box! I thought I’d post the list of photograph challenges here maybe give it a go, or have a think! Might make a good little collection if you have some time on your hands and well, as sad as it is, I had fun doing it!

1. Take a picture that captures something new

2. Take a picture that captures something to do with Christmas

3. Take a picture that captures book titles

4. Take a picture that captures things in threes

5. Take a picture pledging for the NSPCC – All babies count

6. Take a picture that captures something beginning with the letter P

7. Take a picture that captures a London Underground Station

8. Take a picture that captures something timeless

9. Take a picture that resembles food glorious food

10. Take a picture that resembles joy

11. Take a picture that captures speed

12. Take a picture that captures your self-portrait

13. Take a picture that captures something loud

14. Take a picture that captures a close up

15. Take a picture that captures a colour mix up

16. Take a picture that captures things that go bump in the night

17. Take a picture that captures phobias

18. Take a picture that captures the phrase ‘are you having a laugh?’

19. Take a picture that captures contrast

20. Take a picture that captures shadows

21. Take a picture that captures waking up

22. Take a picture that captures embodies finding faces in funny places

23. Take a picture that resembles the great outdoors

24. Take a picture that resembles the theme “got it all wrapped up"


So I fell asleep at the number 16 mark and missed all the way down to 21, so started again with the theme of waking up! Here are a select few of my last couple of pictures!






Wake up!





Finding faces in weird places





The great outdoors - I spy a squirrel





All wrapped up!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig